03 9870 7044 or freecall outside Melb metro 1800 647 995
Looking for support to work through a personal issue or relationship problem?
Feeling anxious and emotional about life and not sure why?
Facing a crisis such as bereavement, peri natal depression & anxiety, marriage breakdown, unplanned pregnancy, pregnancy loss like miscarriage or abortion?
Maybe you just wish there was someone you could tell ‘all about it’ – without fear of judgment?
When it feels as though everything is tangled up and there is no way out, Open Doors’ counsellors will compassionately and professionally support you as you find your path forward.
- LOW COST, UNLIMITED sessions (less costly and more effective than short term medicare rebated schemes)
- No referral necessary – phone or email to make an appointment or just for an initial chat.
- Open Doors’ counsellors and psychotherapists are here for YOU as long as you need, no matter what
- We do not push you one way or another – we want you to find your path
- We provide a safe place for you to feel supported and get information as you think things through
- Women, men, teens and couples are welcome
- Support Groups are available too.
Refer a client or patient to Open Doors Counselling –
A range of other services refer their patients/clients to Open Doors including –
Maroondah, Angliss and Mitcham Hospitals, Monash IVF, Australian Counsellors Association, GPs, Anglicare, Department of Human Services, Mensline, SANDS, Beyondblue, Centrelink, mental health nurses and psychology practices.
To find out more about our counselling and psychotherapy services and what to expect, go to –
If you could use some support call 03 9870 7044 or 1800 647 995 (freecall outside Melbourne) or use our Contact form below –
On the Contact Form tell us your phone number (Australia only), the best day and time for us to call you, and let us know if it’s ok to leave a message should you not be able to answer the phone. A counsellor will call by the next business day during Centre opening hours (Mon: 9.30-8.00pm; Tues, Wed, Thur: 9.30-3.00pm. Closed public holidays.) You can also request an appointment for face to face counselling or just ask a question.
Open Doors Counselling
5 Greenwood Ave Ringwood 3134 Victoria Australia